Quality AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getchurgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am wanting to get an AK-47 but I know nothing about them. Who makes a quality AK-47 and if you were buying one what would be a fair price. There are so many available and the prices are all over the place. Thanks in advance.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It all depends on your budget. DDI makes good mid-level rifles, Arsenal are a step up, then you get into the really expensive guns. WASR's and O/N-paps are pretty decent entry level rifles.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am also in the market for a new AK47, I have been listeming to a lot of reviews on youtube and I am looking for an intermediare level so I was looking Century Arns C39V2 on atlanticfirearms.com bit I also just can't make up my mind. My price range is more 700-800. Aso I like the original plum/redwood look.

getchurgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Price range is 600-800. Hoping to find one to trade for so I wont have so much cash coming out of pocket. I've seen a lot of Norincos on this site but many years ago I was told they were junk.

getchurgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a few guns I would be willing to trade up or down. S&W Model 65-1, very nice trigger on it, Ruger Mini 14 Stainless, with nice scope, Springfield XDs .45 with entire essential package, 3mags has a little holster wear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom