Anyone here in the tire business?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use Hercules @ 71st and Elm, just west a bit.
See Kevin, he's a good guy, He's usually the only one at the counter
Go by and get an estimate. Been buying my tires there for years and they've always been good to me.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like buying marked up tires, so I order from discount tire direct and take them to a Hispanic shop to get them mounted and balanced. $40 for mounting and balancing all four is hard to beat.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like buying marked up tires, so I order from discount tire direct and take them to a Hispanic shop to get them mounted and balanced. $40 for mounting and balancing all four is hard to beat.

That IS a deal. I also buy online and I get much higher-end tires for way WAY less than the shops here want. I like supporting local businesses, but damn... they wanted more than double what I paid online and were much much lesser tires. Personally, I just can't justify that.

Where do you get 'em mounted for $40 for a set of 4?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

I do the same, only take them to a local farm COOP to mount and balance. $40

Latest posts

Top Bottom