Who has a big mustache? Lets talk...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for some help with my 6+ month mustache.

I have one side that will not listen to a flat iron, curling iron, wax, and me swearing at it for 30+ min.

What I really would like to know of is a barber that has some knowledge of trimming long mustaches in the OKC area. I went to Weldon Jack a week ago to get my beard trimmed and they did a pretty good job. But no one there had a big mustache so honestly I just didn't trust their opinion on what to do with it.

Honestly I think my right side has a lot more growth to it and is just fuller, and there for harder to control. And that's my problem. But since this it my first big mustache I would like another opinion.

I know someone will ask so here is my mustache. Note that the right side will not curl like the left side, that's my problem.

#FirstWorldProblems

IMG_20160206_150413836_HDR.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Use warm bacon grease. When it cools off, it will set your mustache any way you want it.
During the day you can reach up there with your tongue and get a little taste of bacon goodness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom