Who has a big mustache? Lets talk...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EVOLUTION_OF_STEVEN_ADAMS.0.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd definitely try and offer free mustache rides if I had the handlebar. If you asked 10 and only got one taker, it might be worth the effort of curling it...

Good plan Rooster. Go hang out at the mall, and as the ladies walk out, you could ask each one if they'd like a free mustache ride. (Psssst! Hey lady, ya wanna free mustache ride?) :tounge2:

:police2: or :gun2:

So...where do we send the flowers?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:saywhat: MarkV;2845612]Learned two things with this thread. 1. the hate is strong in this group. Real life, liberal, hipster. Not sure how to respond to much of that. 2. I'm the only one here that has (or that will admit to having) a big mustache.

Thanks to all of those that offered advise.[/QUOTE]

Dude; don't act like you didn't realize you were opening yourself up to barbed comments, foul remarks, and general hilarity, (all at your expense of course). You have been on OSA since 2006 and have over 1,800 posts and you didn't know that you were gonna get the old pie-in-the-face when you posted up about your dang mustache? C'mon; there's no real hating, it's just that this is an off the wall topic for a gun forum...don't you think? Hell, I posted a pic of me in my new OSA hat and you shoulda seen all the "you ugly" and "damn you even uglier in the hat" kind of stuff I caught from my "buddies" here. Get some thicker skin to go along with that limp right sided 'stache of yours. :comfort:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My question was only semi serious, sorry, I am actually super jealous of these mustaches because I cant grow one for nuttin, just some fuzz on my chin due I suppose to being part indian. My father was Scottish-Irish pure white but he wasnt exactly the hairiest guy either even tho he could still grow a really nice stache. I only shave my face maybe every other week or so and even then its just some slight stubble so I get the lectric shaver after it. I havent used shaving cream or gel and a razor to shave my face in many years. I like some chin fuzz so I keep that. I am trying to decide tho if its advantageous for me to cut my hair in favor of the slick looking short piled on top look the younger guys are sporting now or just stick with my current disheveled long haired look that Ive worn forever. My hair is straight as a string long and getting some gray in places now, and I havent had a haircut at all in more than 4 years. I grew it super long from age 12-37, got tired of it and cut it to my shoulders keeping it hidden under baseball and ski caps for about 5 years, but since then I havent cut it at all. My daughters say its the creepy old dude look. The wife might like me to have a new look for Valentines Day. Need to have a drink (or three) and think about it...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My question was only semi serious, sorry, I am actually super jealous of these mustaches because I cant grow one for nuttin, just some fuzz on my chin due I suppose to being part indian. My father was Scottish-Irish pure white but he wasnt exactly the hairiest guy either even tho he could still grow a really nice stache. I only shave my face maybe every other week or so and even then its just some slight stubble so I get the lectric shaver after it. I havent used shaving cream or gel and a razor to shave my face in many years. I like some chin fuzz so I keep that. I am trying to decide tho if its advantageous for me to cut my hair in favor of the slick looking short piled on top look the younger guys are sporting now or just stick with my current disheveled long haired look that Ive worn forever. My hair is straight as a string long and getting some gray in places now, and I havent had a haircut at all in more than 4 years. I grew it super long from age 12-37, got tired of it and cut it to my shoulders keeping it hidden under baseball and ski caps for about 5 years, but since then I havent cut it at all. My daughters say its the creepy old dude look. The wife might like me to have a new look for Valentines Day. Need to have a drink (or three) and think about it...

My wife never saw me without a full beard and long hair until I had to go to work at a place that required short hair and a clean shave for safety equipment fit reasons.

Said she felt guilty for a few days afterward, lol.

According to my hair dresser that is hotter than smoking bacon grease, middle age guys getting a little grey need to keep the grey and have it mid length swept back somewhat.

She said it changes the look of a scruffy old guy to the look of a modern good looking man. Dress in something other than home ultra casual, and the chicks will swarm you......Well, maybe not the last part, but the rest of what she said is the truff.

As hot as she is, I took the advice.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife never saw me without a full beard and long hair until I had to go to work at a place that required short hair and a clean shave for safety equipment fit reasons.

Said she felt guilty for a few days afterward, lol.

According to my hair dresser that is hotter than smoking bacon grease, middle age guys getting a little grey need to keep the grey and have it mid length swept back somewhat.

She said it changes the look of a scruffy old guy to the look of a modern good looking man. Dress in something other than home ultra casual, and the chicks will swarm you......Well, maybe not the last part, but the rest of what she said is the truff.

As hot as she is, I took the advice.
I get in enough trouble as it is with women hanging around when I'm working, think I'll just stay long haired beardless and ugly. Lolll...

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Latest posts

Top Bottom