Osage Nation New Owners of Bluestem Ranch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There won't be any of those ugly windfarms on it either. Those things are a blight on the prairie. I live in Osage County. Driving to Pawhuska you used to have unfettered views of land that is almost with out trees and bluestem grass belly high to a steer. Now its stupid windfarms.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There won't be any of those ugly windfarms on it either. Those things are a blight on the prairie. I live in Osage County. Driving to Pawhuska you used to have unfettered views of land that is almost with out trees and bluestem grass belly high to a steer. Now its stupid windfarms.

Amen!

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

We just got over 100 put up South of Goodwell, OK in the Panhandle. That was just phase 1 of the project...

Latest posts

Top Bottom