Thief Who Stole More Than 85 Guns Receives Probation In Plea Deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This only goes to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that we definitely need MORE lib dem draconian gun hatin'/grabbin' anti-gun legislation/laws. :pissed::madbox::pissed::madbox:

http://bearingarms.com/thief-stole-85-guns-receives-probation-plea-deal/?utm_source=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl
Thief Who Stole More Than 85 Guns Receives Probation In Plea Deal
Posted by Bob Owens on February 8, 2016 at 10:26 am

When I posted this thread, I said, "This only goes to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that we definitely need MORE lib dem draconian gun hatin'/grabbin' anti-gun legislation/laws" which was meant to be a "tongue in cheek" statement and not a statement of fact/truth. There are too many laws now on the books that are not being enforced and we certainly DO NOT NEED MORE! Since there have not been any replies to this thread, I thought I had better clarify my sarcastic/sardonic statement in case it was taken the wrong way.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
while I agree that enforcement should be picked up where we already are, enforcement won't do anything if our justice system won't do anything to them. Right now, most serious crimes still only yield in deferment, probation, or suspension. It normally takes multiple convictions (keep in mind, previous deferments are not convictions if the deferment was seccessful) PLUS a serious crime for a criminal to see prison.

Latest posts

Top Bottom