Uncle Ted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's been certified nutter for a long time....I love his music and hunting stuff but he's a little too jingoistic for a draft dodger.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He has made a career of being outlandish and his craving to stay in the limelight appears to have led to his undoing this time.

http://jpfo.org/ You won't find a more pro 2A group than this one.

He should have labeled them yankees instead.

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So he pointed out a handful of gun prohibition/gun confiscation Jews (I don't like the term "gun control" which doesn't sound as bad as gun prohibition/gun confiscation). There are gun prohibition/gun confiscation Christians, Muslims, etc. as well. The anti-semite meme is tiresome. I hear more anti-Semitism towards mid-east Muslims (also Semite) everyday at work than I hear about anti-Semitism towards Jews. World famous, Jewish jazz player Gilad Atzmon attacks Jewish identity politics constantly.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/201...-jewish-ethnocentrism-hypocrisy-anti-semitism

Treat everyone as you want to be treated and all is kosher and good. The moment you believe yourself to be more special to God than your neighbor then problems begin.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I guess I am with him. He is pointing out the anti-gun rights politicians who are Jews. Frankly, I can't stand any of those idiots he has pictured.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's just kind of hard to argue against that meme and those who claim it's anti-semitic, well...it's just not worth the breath it takes to argue with people like that.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a meme that cherry picks 12 people with Jewish ties out of the legion of people who are antigun. It's also riddled with factual errors. If it's not meant to be "anti-Semitic" then what is the point of highlighting the Jewish ties of these 12 people?

Does anyone really think the antigun movement is a "Jewish thing"? Is Clinton a Jew? Brady? McCarthy, Reed, Durbin, Pelosi, Obama (thought he was a Muslim huh?), Lowey, Maloney, Gillibrand, Waxman, Kucinich, Menendez (damn Jew Hispanics!), Lofgren, Moran, Pascrell, Hastings, Piers Morgan, Michael Moore? Shall I go on?

It does nothing to advance the pro gun cause...yet gives great ammunition for the anti gunners to prop up our reputation of being a bunch of bigoted hot heads.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a meme that cherry picks 12 people with Jewish ties out of the legion of people who are antigun. Exactly! It's also riddled with factual errors. If it's not meant to be "anti-Semitic" then what is the point of highlighting the Jewish ties of these 12 people? You mean they aren't jewish?

Does anyone really think the antigun movement is a "Jewish thing"? Is Clinton a Jew? Brady? McCarthy, Reed, Durbin, Pelosi, Obama (thought he was a Muslim huh?), Lowey, Maloney, Gillibrand, Waxman, Kucinich, Menendez (damn Jew Hispanics!), Lofgren, Moran, Pascrell, Hastings, Piers Morgan, Michael Moore? Shall I go on? Tell that to TPM. A toilet rag of a publication at best.

It does nothing to advance the pro gun cause...yet gives great ammunition for the anti gunners to prop up our reputation of being a bunch of bigoted hot heads. Tell this to TPM too.

See above. Ted didn't imply a damn thing that they are portraying. It's typical liberal drivel and you fell right for it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom