Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Guns_16in_20PSA_2556e6c7469613ff258bc8e10ccbe43a3.jpg

Built a new one. 16" LW Mid SS 1x7 barrel with MI 12" SS-K handguard - Anderson lower & LPK, Magpul MOE+ grip, MFT stock.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought I would throw my hat into the ring with all the nice AR's recently posted. I know it's a Quad Rail...
Noveske Afghan Upper, VLTOR buffer tube and stock, Noveske RCA BCG, BCM ambidextrous CH, Noveske Gen 2 lower with DD LPK.
Cheers!!
i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_FullSizeRender_3_zpsicwkvn1o.jpg

i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_FullSizeRender_zpsfwtjwmh7.jpg

i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_FullSizeRender_4_zpsmcpbxy3i.jpg

i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_TourettesGuy_zpshsexv7cb.jpg

Shodown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you like it? I was looking at it on Amazon the other day because of the price, reviews seemed iffy though.

I like it a lot. Fit and finish are really nice plus its really light. I had zero issues installing it and I am very happy with it. You need a big wrench to install it though. A standard armorer's wrench won't work. Additionally, you'll need a T25 torx bit. It wasn't an issue for me since I work on cars and motorcycles I have several adjustable wrenches and torx bit sets, however, it would have been nice to know beforehand.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the setup I've got for both my girls. Black Rain lowers with Spikes uppers in 300 Blackout and 5.56, both sporting Nikons. I figure that these are all the gun they will need for anything they hunt in Oklahoma and will do them well through college. Each has their own hard case with everything they need in it.
image.jpg

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the setup I've got for both my girls. Black Rain lowers with Spikes uppers in 300 Blackout and 5.56, both sporting Nikons. I figure that these are all the gun they will need for anything they hunt in Oklahoma and will do them well through college. Each has their own hard case with everything they need in it.
View attachment 48948

Those are very nice! One suggestion I would like to make is color coding the two calibers. Since the two uppers are so close, someone could accidentally use the wrong ammo. Being keymod set up, it couls be as easy as rail panels and mags. I like black for 300 blackout and FDE for .556. Just an idea!