Thunderbird Range & Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncaabbfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually ask people to call before they come just so I can prepare my 'wife' for company. You guys that are married know what I mean.

How do we contact you to get directions to your location and to see when it is convenient for you for us to come by to shoot?

I currently shoot a Springfield Armory XD 40 caliber pistol. Is that allowed on your range?

Thank you.

TBIRD

Marksman
Reaction score
Guys and gals,
For directions I put an add out on the BIZ Directory. If you click on the words 'Thunderbird Range' it will bring up the complete add with a MAP option.
I checked it out and it is correct. The add includes phone number etc.
As far as to the questions about full autos etc. If the guns are legal and you are 'legal' have all the paper work and the caliber if 30 (for rifle)or below and 45 (for handgun claibers) no problem. As to the handguns, haven't had any as big as the 50s but have had the 45, 44mg and about all below. It looks like the 40S&W is starting to really catch on from what I see on the range.If anyone wants to shoot shotgun at stationary target we would have to imporvise since all target frames and backing that I currently have are intend for the above type use. Do have some manual and one auto (battery) thrower for shotgun though.
Hope this helps.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe us OSA guys can arrange to all visit one day and have a fun afteroon? I have yet to do any outdoor shooting because I don't hunt and there aren't any public outdoor ranges in the metro area.

Rvan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
:sunbath:I live right next door been shoting there for about 4 years so i guess i have the FGST beat. but i did enjoy shooting with you all on sunday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom