Thunderbird Range & Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBIRD

Marksman
Reaction score
gmar,
You need to bring your own targets but frames are available.
Longest range is 400+ yards, we have steel at 100, 250 and 400.
Fee is a little more for those wanting to shot steel though.
Thanks,
TB

jujuboy77

Marksman
Reaction score
is it kid friendly? im always looking for a place for my 10yo daughter to shoot! she has a solid gun safety ethic and is a solid shooter so it wouldnt be kid stuff, shes the son i wanted when we had our boy thats now 17!

Rvan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
is it kid friendly? im always looking for a place for my 10yo daughter to shoot! she has a solid gun safety ethic and is a solid shooter so it wouldnt be kid stuff, shes the son i wanted when we had our boy thats now 17!

Yes very kid friendly. Mr Caudle the owner works with the 4H and enjoys teaching shooting. My 18 yo daughter shot a lot when she had more time to spend with dad. He taught her to shoot pistol. she still likes to shoot when it fits into her schedule. hope to see you there.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes very kid friendly. Mr Caudle the owner works with the 4H and enjoys teaching shooting. My 18 yo daughter shot a lot when she had more time to spend with dad. He taught her to shoot pistol. she still likes to shoot when it fits into her schedule. hope to see you there.

Thats awsome, that just makes me want to bring my business out there even more. I just need to get some free time to make it out there for my first time.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah it's a fantastic range. i brought a few friends out there this weekend. by far the best place in the area for the money. great atmosphere and great people out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom