GunWorld in OKC?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavyLT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone even step foot in GunWorld on Sunnylane Rd in OKC? Yesterday I bought a .22 metal cleaning jag. It was marked $7.75, they were "nice" and gave me a 10% military discount. Just a couple hours later I wisened up and discovered they were 2.75 to 3.75 online and $3.80 at H&H. (And less than 2.00 from Brownells with discount) I went back and asked for a refund or at least the same price as H&H. Nope - no refunds.

I notice their "memberships" are 3X as much as H&H and they still charge by the hour for range time even if you are a member!

I was dumb. Now I won't even drive into their parking lot to let my dog crap on their grass. Anyone else think this way? Tell all your friends about them too, please!

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 2 times I went to Gunworld it was impossible to buy anything because nobody would give me the time of day. They must have a scanner at the door that reads how much money you have before you come in.

Stick with H&H, they have always been helpful.

Would also like to give a plug for Kings Archery & Pawn in Del City, not the biggest slection but very helpful.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have only been to GunWorld once. They wanted three hundred something for a makarov and they were very rude. I will never go back.

DrBaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun World sucks ass. I have nothing good to say about them.

On Monday I went in because I was in the area and had time to waste. I already knew I was in for a good laugh just like the last few times I went there.

Glock 22 $679
SW 642 $599
Keltec P11 $450

I wanted to ask them why the prices were so outrageous, but I just kept my mouth shut and left laughing on the inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom