CCW classes in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

striker754

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a CCW class in OKC. Seems like everything is in Tulsa.

Do you guys know of any in OKC or do you just call up instructors from the OSBI website?

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
savage trading in yukon is where i went to take mine. h&h gun range also does them and i am sure there are more i am not aware of. but i would go to savage because they generally have smaller classes.

younggunner

New to the site!
Reaction score
I took mine at Practical Shooting in Mcloud. I have always heard the stories about it being a dry class, this was not the case at Practical Shooting. I have sent my wife and as soon as my son reaches the age he will be one of Wes's students. If its just the licenses you want, then any place might due. If you want the training to win then no question, Practical Shooting. Heres a link to their web site. www.ccwok.com

stonec7998

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took mine with GW Davis---405-620-2092...Took the class out at his house in North Edmond, great guy...I think one of the advantages of calling one off the OSBI site (in my opinion) is that for the most part, you get to choose your class mates, get a couple of your buddies that are looking to get theirs as well and GW will put on a class for you..I took it with 2 other buddies.

glock23

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for H&H....my parents and a couple of their friends took the class there and were very complimentary. They had someone with a law enforcement background teach the practical section, and then had an attorney come in to speak about legal aspects. I have never heard anything negative about an H&H class (except as already mentioned, they fill up fast).

Latest posts

Top Bottom