Second Amendment March

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiexd40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I checked and did not see this posted here, my apologies if it has been and I missed it.

The Second Amendment March web site has been launched.

They took the "million" out of the title, which may be a good idea.

I also notice that they are promoting satellite marches and rallies so if you can't make it to DC you can organize or go to a local march or rally. That's another good idea.

Sometime in 2010 is the target.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there should be an organized "march" on the State Capitol's in every state on the same date. That would help the people who can't can't make it to D.C. and for those who have no desire to be in that part of the country because of the restrictive gun laws.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know....

The whole "million gun march" thing was my idea first.
I am the first person to coin the phrase

I'm glad they are doing it, and I'm certainly participating! :thumb:

I'm just sayin'.......

gecko77799

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there should be an organized "march" on the State Capitol's in every state on the same date. That would help the people who can't can't make it to D.C. and for those who have no desire to be in that part of the country because of the restrictive gun laws.

You might pose that to the owner/webmaster of the site. That would be big enough it would be impossible for the media to ignore. I just think they need to do something this year. Hit em up and see what they say.

CWLFTMFW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I typically just lurk in the classifieds but seeing the title of this thread excited me. I like FireCops idea, i can't make it to D.C. but i'd darn sure march on the capitol. Would the march be with empty holsters or anything symbolic like that? Or just a march? I know the symbolism of empty holsters isn't as iconic as it was during the campus carry issue, but just a thought.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The webpage says that they will be planning smaller marches on State Capitols and "lesser cities". I'd say to keep one eye pointed at the webpage and watch for it. A few well-timed calls to the ORA couldn't hurt, either.

okiexd40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just checked the web site:
Nugent Desires to Speak and Play at the Second Amendment March in Spring 2010!

The Second Amendment March is proud to announce that rock-n-roll legend and Second Amendment Activist Ted Nugent has enthusiastically agreed to perform and speak at the Second Amendment March in Spring 2010, provided the logistics can be worked out! In a conversation just this morning to event founder and promoter, Skip Coryell, Ted Nugent said:

"Goodstuff Skip. If you are so inclined, you may throw the Nuge rocketfuel on the fire by emphasizing my personal total support as an individual and as a BOD of NRA & GOA! ONWARD!

Latest posts

Top Bottom