Second Amendment March

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiexd40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I checked and did not see this posted here, my apologies if it has been and I missed it.

The Second Amendment March web site has been launched.

They took the "million" out of the title, which may be a good idea.

I also notice that they are promoting satellite marches and rallies so if you can't make it to DC you can organize or go to a local march or rally. That's another good idea.

Sometime in 2010 is the target.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there should be an organized "march" on the State Capitol's in every state on the same date. That would help the people who can't can't make it to D.C. and for those who have no desire to be in that part of the country because of the restrictive gun laws.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know....

The whole "million gun march" thing was my idea first.
I am the first person to coin the phrase

I'm glad they are doing it, and I'm certainly participating! :thumb:

I'm just sayin'.......

okiexd40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there should be an organized "march" on the State Capitol's in every state on the same date. That would help the people who can't can't make it to D.C. and for those who have no desire to be in that part of the country because of the restrictive gun laws.

That is one of the ideas that is addressed in the FAQ section of the web site:
I can't travel all the way to DC. Is there another way I can be a part?

Absolutely! Satellite marches and rallies will be planned and scheduled all across the nation in state capitols and even in lesser cities. If two farmers and a herd of cows in Iowa want to register a march with us, then so be it. This isn't just for those who have the means to travel, but for hard-working Americans everywhere.

okcgunslinger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all,

One million in Washington D.C., on this issue. I would consider the march a falure. The numbers should be closer to ten million, with only tent camping availablle for fifty miles.

The date is a long way out. There are options, car pool, bus, ect. D.C. isn't some exotic destination. The second Admendment is a Federal issue, the march is in Washington for a reason. (IMHO)

This is a very big issue. There will be counter protects with good funding. The numbers better not be close in size. As this draws nearer and we can judge the validity of the organizers and there abilities to spearhead such an event. If this works out, we as citizens have to make every effort to attend.

I hope more on this in the future. Thanks for spreading the information.

S.H.

Latest posts

Top Bottom