Basic reloading "how to" get together

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the buzz about ammo lately I have been seeing quite a hike in reloading interest so, I was kinda thinking about putting together a very basic, informal get together where people can come and see first hand equipment and some reloading practices. They would also have the opportunity to ask specific questions and get together with each other and shoot the bull. It would not be a substitute to really doing your homework.

Would there be any interest in this?

I would like some other "pros" to assist and give there views and tricks. Would anyone be interested in helping in that department?

Ty-

hullxsm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am interested also. A buddy of mine says he is thinking of reloading his .40s and says he can do it for about $6.00 per 50. If that is accurate, then that's the way to go.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My reloading set-up is a pair of pliers and a hard plastic hammer, so you probably don't want me to be part of that.

I do think a reloading get-together is a pretty darn good idea, though.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as we can keep it just the cool guys from Tulsa, and none of those OKC guys can come!!:musketeers:

They would just end up tracking in some red dirt over here into Green Country:woohoo1:

Latest posts

Top Bottom