Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As in the Tulsa chapter the Fat Guy thread is the new Boo. We even have hot chicks in our chapter :P ( cuz of Keelty's manleness I'm sure). The only positions to fill are Grand Poo bah blah blah, Seating structural integrity inspectors, quiet, but will burn up the keyboard when she (Oops gave it away) gets home. May be more but all I can think of right now. Welcome, our chapter is setting up a hog roast (tofu for the vegans) shoot and all around FSU day (F--k **** up). Complete with explosions and full auto goodness :thumbup3:

Anaconda40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay guys and gals, we gotta get an OKC chapter going of the Fat Guy Shooting team. If for no other purpose than we all get together and eat - BACON!!! And we can go shooting.

Who's with me?

Hey, Keelty, ain't there some trademark issues being violated here?

Personally, I think we could overlook all infractions if they would send us about 20 lbs of bacon.

Anaconda40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not everybody... lol... I like to shoot and eat, but I've never tried both at the same time.

Looks like I'm in if that's cool?

Went shooting with Keelty Sunday. Had a pistol in his right hand and a corndog in the left hand. When he would get ready to shoot, he would stick the corndog in his mouth until he finished his string. Slide back, clear, hammer down, holster...then pull the dog outta his mouth and continue to eating.

It was a sight to behold. I'm not at that level yet, but working on it.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey, Keelty, ain't there some trademark issues being violated here?

Personally, I think we could overlook all infractions if they would send us about 20 lbs of bacon.

No, not at all, I gave SDarkRage permission last night to start the OKC Chapter or the Fat Guy Shooting Team.

I am glad it is taking off and I hope they have many eat and shoots together!

We might even organize a statewide get together here or there:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom