Tulsa Ammo Findings: Post what you find and where!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of you lucky sumbiotches must have beat me to the 38 and 357. But they did have:

45 auto: 2 WWB bulk pack, 2 boxes BB

40 S&W: 3 WWB bulk pack, several BB (maybe 6?)

9 mm: nada

22LR: no bulk stuff

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These types of threads have been going on for a while now.
No offense to anyone, but here's my opinion.....
I believe these types of threads, while certainly well intentioned, do more to exacerbate the ammo availability problems than they do to help the situation. I'm looking at the "big picture" which ultimately will determine how this whole thing plays out in the long run.
I suppose I could elaborate and explain the reasons for this, or show what basis from which I form my opinion, but honestly I really don't feel like going into all right now so you can take my opinion or leave it.
I mean, you either trust what I'm saying on it's face or ya' don't.
Your call...

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These types of threads have been going on for a while now.
No offense to anyone, but here's my opinion.....
I believe these types of threads, while certainly well intentioned, do more to exacerbate the ammo availability problems than they do to help the situation. I'm looking at the "big picture" which ultimately will determine how this whole thing plays out in the long run.
I suppose I could elaborate and explain the reasons for this, or show what basis from which I form my opinion, but honestly I really don't feel like going into all right now so you can take my opinion or leave it.
I mean, you either trust what I'm saying on it's face or ya' don't.

I think its well intentioned.Maybe not necessary,but well intentioned.People are just reporting what they saw when out.Is that causing the shortage or helping other people find it?Its supply and demand anyways.Right?.Like the other night when someone reported that there was a big load of BB 9mm for $9.87 a box at such and such Walmart,it then looks stupid later when I see people selling it for $22 a box in the Classifieds here.That just means to me that its out there for cheaper,I now know where if I could get there in time, and why buy the over priced stuff from someone here when I should just wait it out and try to get it at Wallyworld for cheaper.Plus the online outlets all say 'out of stock' and the auctions for it are a joke.

Myself,I dont feel like I will be defending my person or home much with the Corbon in .40s&w JHP I bought at Lashs Emporium yesterday-I think I will be loading up with the Remington UMC JHP in .40 I bought at Walmart/Coweta for $32 a 100- and using that to defend that little $27 20 count box of Corbon I bought.

Latest posts

Top Bottom