OKC Ammo Finds: Post Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldnt find a posting for OKC finds so here goes. Sorry if it's a repost.....

Belle Isle Wal-Mart as of 7am had at least 4 or more boxes of each:

.22 (not bricks)

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh well :( It was on the shelf at midnight so I came back to get some .45 in the morning and all was still there. Didn't take long to sell I'm guessing. I'll keep posting anything I find though....I'm needing some more .40 for the range.

ray76

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh well :( It was on the shelf at midnight so I came back to get some .45 in the morning and all was still there. Didn't take long to sell I'm guessing. I'll keep posting anything I find though....I'm needing some more .40 for the range.

If you don't mind waiting, Cabela's is expecting a shipment of 40 cal on the 12th. Place your order now, I did 1 week ago.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This morning the I-240 WM had .45 value-packs. I bought two, there were 5 left. Looking at the empty boxes they also had 9mm but it was gone.

I should have bought the limit but I'd rather leave it for someone else and I don't shoot much 45.

Latest posts

Top Bottom