Hungarian PA-63 9X18MAK Semi-Auto Pistol????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made by FEG and imported by Kassnar or KBI (almost the same company). There were other importers later. I don't have one by do have a FEG 9mm. Solid guns, parts are still available. KBI eventually became part of Charles Daly. There is a Charles Daly forum if you'd like to read more on your perspective purchase.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"bit stiff" is an understatement. Ribbed trigger and Looooooooong. Other than that they are cheap and built like a tank. Sog or one of them has them for $129 +shipping+ transfer, so somewhere around $150 is a decent price.

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have a Makarov 9x18 and most accurate one i own. PA-63 is comparable I THINK. Cheap and worth the money.

Thunderbird

Marksman
Reaction score
Cheap, accurate, good cartridge and VERY reliable. I have about 250 through mine with zero failures.

Now the bad. Stiff DA, but follow up shots are SA so it doesnt bother me too much. Worse, recoil is very snappy. The web of my hand starts getting sore after 50 or so rounds.

Bottom line. I would trust it with my life (carry) because it is reliable, small and accurate, but it isnt a fun range gun, but hey, neither are those Kel Tecs or Ruger LCP's.

Another thing, makes a good pistol if you have to leave your carry pistol in your car. If it is stolen you are only out $140 bucks, give or take.

Latest posts

Top Bottom