Red dot sight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahoma Stronghold

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm putting together my first AR. I'm going to be looking for a red dot sight for some tactical run and gun fun with friends and family. I think Aimpoints are really cool but my budget tops out around $250. For what I'm going to be doing Aimpoints may be too good anyway. I'm not on a SWAT team. Does anyone think that I can get something in this price range that will be totally fine for what I'm looking to do? If so, what are some of them? Does anyone know about the Burris XTS-135?
http://www.burrisoptics.com/xts135.html

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a used EoTech 512 off of arfcom for 300 bucks. Actually, I've bought a couple like that. I haven't really watched to see what used Aimpoints run, but they're probably similar.

DrBaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a used EoTech 512 off of arfcom for 300 bucks. Actually, I've bought a couple like that. I haven't really watched to see what used Aimpoints run, but they're probably similar.

Used EOTech 512 normally go for $300-$325. The 511 model should be even cheaper than that.

Used Aimpoint M3 can be found for $350 frequently on arf. The CompC3 model is nearly $350 new. A used one would likely be around $300.

I would get a used EOT or AP if I were trying to stay in a low price range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom