.22 Semi Auto Pistol advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austin.brown

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im gonna be in the market for a .22 pistol in a few months and Im lookin for some info. Im looking to choose between a Browning Buckmark Hunter, Beretta Neos, and Ruger Mark III. Im leaning toward the Browning, but the Beretta is a lot cheaper. So any info or expericence yall have with these or if you have any other suggestions feel free to tell me.

Thanks

Rshep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Browning Buckmark and its a great shooter! Dead on accurate and functions flawlessly unless i forget to clean it. I would highly recommend the Buckmark to anyone.

mexcat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own a Sig Mosquito, and it shoots well. My only complaint is that it tends to have a fair number of FTEs unless I feed it CCI ammo, which costs me a little more.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Browning and Ruger are the cream of the crop. Except maybe a S&W 41, but they cost serious coin. I have the Buckmark Hunter and couldn't be more happy with it. I went Browning over Ruger for the ease of cleaning and it has a better trigger. Either one will be a good choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom