What's on your hip right now...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After all the snubbie talking we did today, I felt a sudden urge to change out my Glock 22 and strapped on the ol' Colt "Cobra" snubbie. My polished bronze Tyler T-grip came in yesterday. It looks awesome paired up with the new smooth walnut grips I installed on the little pony a few weeks ago. It's riding in a Galco "Speed Master" OWB holster on a 1.75" Wilderness Instructor belt with the C.S.M. insert.

Also on the belt is a Bianchi Speed Strip in a Galco 2x2x2 cartridge carrier and a pair of Smith & Wesson model 100 handcuffs and a Surefire G2 in a Galco "CFP" (Cuff Flashlight Paddle) carrier.

In my left pocket, I've also got my BUG/EDC Smith & Wesson J frame Airweight "Bodyguard" in a DeSantis "Nemesis" pocket holster and another Bianchi Speed Strip in my right front pocket along with my Uncle Henry folding knife.

Of course, clipped inside my right leg cargo pocket, I have a CRKT M16-13M tactical folder and another torch - my Surefire L4 "Digital Lumamax" EDC flashlight.

How 'bout you guys? Whatcha packin'? :anyone:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're gonna post that and not provide a pic??!!??

Tease...

Yep, that's GED!!:tounge:

It's not on my hip but my Colt is laying right next to the computer and the shotgun is in the living room, just a step away.

Oh, yeah, and there is the two GSDs that have been lazying around all day and would love to give chase to some goober ...

I think I am good. :coffee:

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&W M&P 9c on my hip.
S&W 49 in my right pocket.
Gerber Folder clipped on cargo pocket.
S&W 6-LED clipped on cargo pocket.
Wallet in my left pocket.
Speed strip in cargo pocket.
Zippo lighter in cargo pocket.