My SIG 556

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cimarron_11

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No picture yet but I'll post one tomorrow! I just came home with my new Sig556 and I'm in heaven. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting rid of my DPMS AR-15 now.

It shoots great, recoil is almost non-existent. Shot 300 meters with iron sights right out of the box. (I'm looking for some optics) Oh yeah and the best part of all I paid $1400 for it!!:rubhands:

CWLFTMFW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like mine. they are muzzle heavy, but i think it just helps stay on target.

Evan

I was in debate between the sig 556 or LMT m4 and when reading reviews read exaclty what you typed. It was mentioned that the shooter felt less movement throughout operation and that they believed it was a combo of muzzle heavy and piston operation counteracting.

I actually went with the LMT because of reputation, availability of parts (well, in a decent market), and the fact that a number of reviewers felt that the "tightness" of the sig rifle would make it more adapt to malfunction in extreme environments. However, if that will never be your case, then i think the sig is an excellent choice... just make sure you don't get stuck with their cheap-o plastic furniture. A lot of complaints came up about that.

ENC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the STHTF this probably would not be the rifle i would take with me, but I wouldn't take an AR either. But if I had to pick between the Sig and an AR I would take the Sig.

Evan

Latest posts

Top Bottom