H&H gun prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okienate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not lately. Prices have been creeping up with the demand curve. The prices on the used guns are really high in my book, but I guess they're likely more interested in moving the new stuff.....

I'm looking for a decline in prices this fall......but I may be WAY too optimistic.:grumble:

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H has always seemed to have about a 10% premium on everything. I like their service for the most part, but the prices typically send me elsewhere.

OAS or Academy (if they have what you want) have the best prices I've seen around OKC.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
can't remember the old guys name but he has a cain and hes a little over weight. He sold me my XDM 9mm 100.00 less than asking price because they didn't have the OD green so i settled for the BLACK. I later went back and he sold me 3 extra mags and a sig laser/light combo cheaper than what i found it for at ODA

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Strange, last 2 guns I bought H&H was cheapest in town and online.

HK USP Tac 9mm
Glock 23

There's always exceptions :D.

I hope your experience soon becomes the rule though, because I do like their service and selection. It seems like everytime I look for something there they always have a 10% premium on everything from guns to ammo. (i.e. the Ruger Sp101 I was looking at last week at OAS was $445 and H&H wanted $480.)

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All that selection and service and staff come at a price... For what they offer at H&H I think it's a fair value. I shop around like everyone else but they get a share of my business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom