My new Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLOCKinator

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very Nice. I was looking for a subcompact to compliment my Glock 19, and was thinking the Glock 26 would be cool. But I really like the size and style of your Ruger.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very Nice. I was looking for a subcompact to compliment my Glock 19, and was thinking the Glock 26 would be cool. But I really like the size and style of your Ruger.

I traded my 17 for the 23 I figured if I was going to get something smaller might as well get something much much smaller. and the Price was right 309.00
PPS would be nice, but it isn't that much smaller and its twice as much.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PPS isn't ANY smaller AND it's twice as much, but it ain't a .380. Ammo is impossible to find!

Is that what you spent the money from the garand on?! I thought too long about that rifle...I should've just said 'I'll take it.' Lemme know if it falls through.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of non-existent .380 ammo. H&H is asking $25 for that same box of ammo. Did they have any target ammo left, if so do you remember the price tag?

Latest posts

Top Bottom