Wagoner WMA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the Wagoner Range today and it looks AMAZING!!! The County has been using "convicts" to shape it up a little and it has made a Tremendous difference. The burm is raked and smoothed out, all the trash in the most part is gone, and all the really bad mud holes have been filled with spent shotgun shells and covered with boards. Good job Fellas!!!!!

:clap3:

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey I went there this morning as well for the first time. It was great, no one was there. as we finished a gentalmen and his .40 arrived.
I enjoyed it, we packed out some empty ammo boxes as we left, along with our own trash.
I also enjoyed the spent shotgun shell "bridges" over the bad mudpuddles
Great place! Will return there!

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've been shooting out there for two or three years. I always felt like I was the only one who picks up their own trash. It's excellent that it got cleaned!

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
red -evo, the Wagoner range is straight east of Wagoner on E. Cherokee street a couple of miles out of town, it's on the south side of the road across the street from the rodeo arena. Closer to Tahlequah at the Zeb entrance to Camp Gruber there used to be a WMA range, not sure if it is still there. Be aware that at any WMA ranges you must have a valid Oklahoma hunting license or have an exemption.

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
red -evo, the Wagoner range is straight east of Wagoner on E. Cherokee street a couple of miles out of town, it's on the south side of the road across the street from the rodeo arena. Closer to Tahlequah at the Zeb entrance to Camp Gruber there used to be a WMA range, not sure if it is still there. Be aware that at any WMA ranges you must have a valid Oklahoma hunting license or have an exemption.

That range is still there, and most of theI drive from Broken Arrow to it, vs. Ft. Gibson WMA (Toppers range). Although I will admit the last time I was at Toppers range it was the cleanest I had ever seen it.

OicnaiC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's good to hear, I was going to head out there today but decided to go to zeb instead cause wagoner is usually trashed.

red-evo, I also live in Tahlequah, I'd be willing to show you how to get out to get to the range at zeb sometime, always looking for new people to shoot with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom