I am being Prosecuted for defending my family - Please read and help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought #1 for me is I wouldn't be commenting on the issue without my lawyer and definitely not on a public forum.

Thought #2, if it hapend like you said it did, I'd have faith that it will all come out in the wash. Sucks now, but if you're right, you're right.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thoughts? There's always more to the story. Get a copy of the police report from both parties and lawyer up.

You used a pistol to protect yourself from "aggresive tone", when you could've just closed the door. Not saying you did wrong, but we are all responsible for our actions...good luck with the outcome from yours.

mikey176293

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i hope the best for you!

One thing I was told and agree with...if you are ever in a confrontation...SHUT UP...meaning dont say a word except the statement of you were acting in self defense. i dont mean this rude way, but let your lawyer take care of it. but you mouth can kill you. If you were acting in self defense you will be ok.

TunnelRat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Posting on forum = Bad.

Just pointing out the obvious, see previous posts for case in point.

In a defense situation according to the great Clint Smith you say three things. I was in fear of my life, I want them arrested, and I would like to speak to a lawyer. Then you say nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom