Which political party do you belont?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which political party do you belong?

• Republican

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Democrat

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Independant

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • None-ya....None-ya business :-)

Votes: 10 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

one-non-blonde

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious as to how many on this list are Republican, Democrat or other. You always hear gun owners tend to follow Republican lines as Democrats tend to be anti-gun. So I thought why not take a poll. You can remain anonymous or voice your views...just no mudslinging with others that have different views.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Officially" at the moment, I am registered Republican, but I've been registered Democrat and Independent also. For most elections in this county, they've historically been decided in the primary since most people are registered Democrat because most people are registered Democrat. Luckily, the guy I wanted for my county commissioner registered Republican, so I was able to switch my party affiliation in order to vote in the Republican national primary. I was originally registered Independent my first two voting years, but I was unable to vote in the county elections because they were all primary races.

So in five years of voting I've spent two years Independent, one year Democrat, and two Republican.

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a registered republican, but I consider myself a Constitutional Independent (I started my own party) since neither party represents my views, I say we fir them all and start over.

bob

Reaction score
Where's the decent choices? The poll is dominated by the two worst parties going - why?

Where's the Constitution Party, Reform Party, Libertarian Party, and Green Party?

Me, Constitution Party. I would never be a member of either wing of the RepubliCrat Uniparty.

I vote the person, not the party, but it *usually* end up being mostly Rs at the federal level, and mostly Ds at the state level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom