I don't understand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my latest issue of Shooting magazine, and there was a letter to the editor that commented of his dislike of dead animals in the articles, and wondered if they couldn't ban them? WTF?

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't you just hate dealing with tree huggers? I tried to put a favorite picture of me with a bull elk on my visa card and they said it was offensive and I could not have it on there. It is a different world.

fishn&huntn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have seen shooters look down their noses at hunters for years.They have no idea about our skills its not the same as paper targets.Get this my wifes work friends came over I threw some backstrap on the grill .This guy was in a panic he did not want his hot dog to be cooked on the same grill. He is a shooter and a fisherman. kinda funny ground up a-holes & eyeballs or deer loin?

V1K1NG0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a friend of my wifes throw up on the floor when I brought out cooked chicken legs. It was a weird experience. She said she would not eat any meat that was not processed. LOL. :puke:

I knew a guy back in TX who was a vegetarian, an avid hunter and a member of the TX Trophy Hunters Association. He donates all of his meat to the local food banks. It happens.

okie shooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did I read, that some one suggested we ban hunting so we quit killing animals, and buy all of our meat at the store so no animals are killed.

I think those folks hate those ugly power plants, and want them banned so their neighborhoods will look nice too.

Too many folks forget where things really come from.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where did I read, that some one suggested we ban hunting so we quit killing animals, and buy all of our meat at the store so no animals are killed.

I think those folks hate those ugly power plants, and want them banned so their neighborhoods will look nice too.

Too many folks forget where things really come from.

Ugly power plants like this? that provide Okla with the cheapest power in the nation?

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_DSC00421_1.jpg

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually won a chilli cook off with venison as the meat and did'nt reveal the ingredients until after the contest. Actually had people that had never tried it before wanting me to bring them some next time we processed. And by the way, keep the hotdogs away from my backstraps!

Latest posts

Top Bottom