Muzzle Brakes and Flash Hiders.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airtractorfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently had one of my rifles threaded for a muzzle brake and installed a MB. The Muzzle Brake made a dramatic improvement in the shootability of the rifle [ much less recoil and muzzle flip] It will make a 308/270 shoot like a 223.
Everything in physics has its price and the increased noise level to the sides of the rifle is the price paid. Good hearing protection is REQUIRED to shoot rifles with muzzle brakes but should already be used anyway.
If you are hunting in a close quarters group you can always remove the MB and screw on a flash hider.
TP Enterprises in Ft. Gibson will thread the barrel and install the MB for $95.00

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I recently had one of my rifles threaded for a muzzle brake and installed a MB. The Muzzle Brake made a dramatic improvement in the shootability of the rifle [ much less recoil and muzzle flip] It will make a 308/270 shoot like a 223.
Everything in physics has its price and the increased noise level to the sides of the rifle is the price paid. Good hearing protection is REQUIRED to shoot rifles with muzzle brakes but should already be used anyway.
If you are hunting in a close quarters group you can always remove the MB and screw on a flash hider.
TP Enterprises in Ft. Gibson will thread the barrel and install the MB for $95.00

good info, tractor fan!

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well alrighty.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was this just a plug for TP Enterprises?

I'm going to run a Todd's Tiny One on my rifle from now on.....

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ummm... ok. If you take notice your post is pretty random and then the last sentence you clearly say where you got it done and how much it costs. I could care less. I only asked a question. I was not the only one either. All of your posts have been random. I also contributed and said what brake I am running now. You should also take note that I am the Resident PA not you. Enough said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom