Oklahoma Hoyt Dealer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbart

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys and Gals I'm looking to buy my wife a new Hoyt Kobalt for this season. I was browsing around on Hoyt's website and noticed that there is a Hoyt dealer in Durant Ok.. I pass right through Durant about once a week on my way to the lease or to see family. I have never seen a bow shop in Durant. Any North Texas or Southern Oklahoma guys know anything about this shop. The location?? Who's running it? Any info would help. I believe Hoyt listed it as the Texomabowhunter.

I'm gonna call the number listed for the shop today or tomorrow to see if I can get some more info.

Thanks,
Kbart

TexasOkie

Marksman
Reaction score
I know you aready have this info kbart, but here it is for everyone else!

The Texomabowhunter
580-924-1800

Hours of operation:
Seasonal (Aug. 1st-Dec. 31st)
Tues.-Sat. 10am-9pm
Sun. 12pm-7pm

Non-Seasonal (Jan. 1st- July 31st)
Tues.-Thurs. 12pm-8pm
Fri. and Sat. 10am-9pm

We will be closed all major holidays.

kbart

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last week I posted about a possible Hoyt dealer in Durant Oklahoma. I called the number listed on the Hoyt website for this shop and spoke with the owner Kyle Chambers. Kyle mentioned that he just recently opened the shop but has about 90 percent of his stock in and is open for business..

In my earlier post I mentioned that I was going to buy my wife a new Hoyt Kobalt. On Saturday my wife and I made a trip over to Lake Durant and visited with Kyle for about 3 hrs. Kyle set up a new Kobalt so my wife could shoot it. After flinging about a dozen arrows she was ready to whip out the cash!! Like the majority of women she couldn't go for the normal camo version of the bow. No she wanted a red one.. After I convinced her that red might not be the best for hunting we came to an agreement on an all blacked out Hoyt Kobalt. Kyle had a couple camo ones in his shop but placed our order for the black one that day.. Kyle also set us up with new sights, rest, quiver, STS, and a Scott Wildcat release. My wife is really excited about the bow and can't wait for it to get here.

I'm pumped that there is a bow shop in Durant!! I travel through Durant on my way to and from the lease. The shop is located at the entrance to Lake Durant off of hwy 78.

I was really impressed with Kyle's customer service and he knows is archery stuff. He took care of us and helped my wife with her shooting form. He will also beat anyones price with in 50 miles of Durant even the big box stores!! Kyle also has great off season hours. I will definitely be back!!!

Contact Kyle Chambers at

580-924-1800

Hours of operation:
Seasonal (Aug. 1st-Dec. 31st)
Tues.-Sat. 10am-9pm
Sun. 12pm-7pm

Non-Seasonal (Jan. 1st- July 31st)
Tues.-Thurs. 12pm-8pm
Fri. and Sat. 10am-9pm

We will be closed all major holidays.

Latest posts

Top Bottom