3-Gun, What do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you shoot a 3-gun match at OKCGC in Oct?

• Count me in, I am off to buy ammo to practice!

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • I will be there, more then likely.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I want to but I have to see if the spouse will let me out of the house!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • There ain't no way I am shooting that crazy game!

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
About a semi-large 3-gun event (not a major match, just a local with large match feel) at OKCGC in maybe October? I am talking up to 100 yard slugs, up to 500 yard rifle and some real sporty short stages? We have been talking about it and I want to try to make an annual match that resembles the large matches like RM3G and FB3G. I haven't made any official plans with the management of the range yet, but maybe the 24th? I need to get some interest feelers out there and see how many folks might participate. It would be Outlaw rules, meaning time plus penalties. This means on paper you can have 1 A zone shot or two anywhere on paper to neutralize and no penalty.

Let me know what you think..

Mike

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
too short on time to make it happen this year, would be my gut instinct.
But Id be totally up for it. Id help out too.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am definately in. Let me know what you need me to do to make this happen. I should be able to persuade a buddy or two to shoot as well.
I'd be up for the large scale event and/or a small scale monthly event as well. I need practice!

The Society of Petroleum Engineers is supposed to be organizing a very small scale 3 gun type league this fall somewhere in Moore/Norman area. We may be able to generate some interest and support in this match from that group of guys as well. There are a bunch OKCGC members in that SPE group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom