Best J-frame Grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I touched on this subject in an earlier post but it got sidetracked so lets get a discussion going in a new thread.

What are your favorite grips for your J-frame snubbies? I usually don't carry in my pocket so that really isn't a big concern but I would like something a little bit bigger than the stock grips to hold on to but not TOO big!

GED will ban me from the revolver club if I put rubber on it but Pach's sure are nice when your shooting.

Anyone have any thoughts on the Crimson Trace? I like the newer model LG-405. It's more like a boot grip.

[Broken External Image]

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't they make a "compac" that is a little smaller than this one? LIKE THESE
BC

Yes they do. Well they used to, at any rate you can still pick those up via Ebay and other places. I have a set now for both of my J-frames. They are just a hair larger lengthwize than the boot grips, and they don't have the large buildup between the trigger guard and gripframe that the boot grips do. I like them better than the bootgrips.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
definitely like the crimson trace grips as shown. version shown adds a bit of cushion area in web of hand ... right where it needs to be. especially when firing +P or arrrgggg ... .357 loads with Jframe.

I touched on this subject in an earlier post but it got sidetracked so lets get a discussion going in a new thread.

What are your favorite grips for your J-frame snubbies? I usually don't carry in my pocket so that really isn't a big concern but I would like something a little bit bigger than the stock grips to hold on to but not TOO big!

GED will ban me from the revolver club if I put rubber on it but Pach's sure are nice when your shooting.

Anyone have any thoughts on the Crimson Trace? I like the newer model LG-405. It's more like a boot grip.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom