No more should I get xd or Glock ?'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikey176293

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is what I say to someone who asks "should I get a glock or an xd...(or m&p) It is like asking the car guys ...which is better a chevy camaro or a ford mustang? Everybody is going to give you a different answer. You need to find out which one you enjoy shooting the most. Every gun is going to have something you like and dislike about every gun. I my self have owned a glock, m&p, & a springfield xd. I bought all 3 so I can get lots of shooting time will all three. For me I could not choose just shooting a couple hundred rounds. All 3 are great! (I will say I no longer have the xd though)

Just my thought of the day

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a lot of newbie people on the boards, and while most these conversations are repeats for a lot of people its sometimes the first input people get on pistol selections.

I agree that most people should try as many pistols as they can but its not the easiest thing in the world to track down a place to try out potential pistols that you like. Time and money aren't always plentiful.

Besides I think some people on here might literally swell up and explode if they didn't get to brag on their Glocks. :musketeers:

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a lot of newbie people on the boards, and while most these conversations are repeats for a lot of people its sometimes the first input people get on pistol selections.

I agree that most people should try as many pistols as they can but its not the easiest thing in the world to track down a place to try out potential pistols that you like. Time and money aren't always plentiful.

Besides I think some people on here might literally swell up and explode if they didn't get to brag on their Glocks. :musketeers:

I never brag on all the positive aspects of my Glock! ;)

omegis13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But why? They're almost as much fun as AR vs. AK threads! Regardless of somebody picks Glock, XD, or M&P, they're wrong anyway. Everybody knows 1911's always win!

chadtx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes, both good guns. but why settle for those? I have really fallen for CZs. I recently purchased the new CZ 75 P-07--for the same price as an XD or Glock. I also own a CZ SP-01 Phantom. Very cool guns. I also own an XD9 and have shot Glocks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom