Who plays "Can You Tell I'm Carrying" with your spouse/SO???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to try on different combinations of jeans, pants, shorts, t-shirts and shirts and then wear it around the house and see if the wifey can tell if I'm carrying. I don't ask her, as then she'd have a 50/50 chance of just guessing. I just want to see if she will notice, like any random person might be able to casually notice. Anyone else do this?

Brother Jim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really a fair game around my house. I am always carrying because I love her and she understands that. She has on occasion told me not to wear a particular shirt but over the years I have learned to dress myself. That is why we have mirrors so I double check new clothes to be sure no one will ever know that doesn't need to.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course. She's about as observant as the average person out there, which means if she notices it must be pretty bad.

Don't tell her I said that.

mbear53

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
superA & gerhard1, you guys need to wander around Wal-mart with your CCW. When a gal slaps you on the butt and says, I see your carrying, ask her if see can recommend a better shirt. When she does, ask her to marry you. It's that simple. Don't make your carry obvious though. You may get the wrong woman. Good luck.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
superA & gerhard1, you guys need to wander around Wal-mart with your CCW. When a gal slaps you on the butt and says, I see your carrying, ask her if see can recommend a better shirt. When she does, ask her to marry you. It's that simple. Don't make your carry obvious though. You may get the wrong woman. Good luck.

If she seems wrong, "hands off my colostomy bag".

Latest posts

Top Bottom