Tinker Gun Club "Eat 'n' Shoot" July 26th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

planefixr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys here is a repost of what I posted on our site since some of you are having issues logging into http://www.tinkergunclub.org on base.

Ok Ken Caudle at Thunderbird Range in Tecumseh had said we are welcome to come out there from 1300-1700 (1pm-5pm) on Sunday. So I think this would be a great place to have it. We can meet in shawnee if you would like to eat or we can meet somewhere on the southside of Oklahoma City. I know the Delta Cafe in Shawnee has great food so that would be my suggestion. Also I will send an E-mail to all of you with my Phone number so you can contact at anytime with questions. I apoligize Deacon for it not being on Saturday last time we had some members that could not make it on Sat. do to work and this time I am one of them. :( And I apologize for the lack of proper planning this time around, as some of you know my wife has been battling some health issues which has left me juggling work and running back and forth between Blanchard and home (south of Wellston) to take her to appointments. She cannot be left alone at the moment and may not be attending depending on how she is feeling. I am going to post this on OKshooters as well feel free to reply to either thread or PM me with any concerns.

-Andrew R. Powers

planefixr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok well since everyone seems ok with the location. (I have not been bombarded with complaints yet, lol)

We will go ahead and meet at Delta Cafe at 11:20 (they open at 11:30).
Delta Cafe #124
4734 N. Kickapoo
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74801
405-273-4100

And then following lunch we will head out to Thunderbird range, the address is in my previous post.

-Andrew

Latest posts

Top Bottom