going to Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I will be going to South Africa for the first time.I'm going to hunt plains game:Kudu,Impala,Warthog,Blesbuck,Gemsbuck,Springbuck,Blue Wildebeest.We leave this Sept.Headed for East London South Africa.Worked a lot of overtime to pay for this trip plus it's a late anniversary trip also.Hope to have a lot of pictures of nice animals.I'm going to take the Tikka T3 in 300 wsm,should do the job.I've already packed my camo and counting the days.My wife will sight see and RELAX she just finished her college for a BS degree carried a 4.0 grade, I'm real proud of her!

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best of luck to you, another member recently got back from a Africa hunt, looks like he had a great time as well.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have a good trip!

I have a friend who's from Africa and he visits there every year. He always brings back some really neat videos and stuff.

A.J.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing personal, but you suck. Seriously, it's hard to beat a lightweight Tikka for a plains game safari rifle. I know I'll never make it to Africa, but if I went, I'd take my Tikka '06 for the smaller stuff, and my Marlin 1895 45-70 for everything else. Have fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom