Tulsa Group Buy Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, now that the first two Tulsa buys are in the books, I have had several PMs about another group buy when they are replenished in a couple of weeks.

These are pretty nice, and perfect for what I bought them for, but I am thinking I might want one in a box. I believe we can combine those without a box and those with a box to get the minimum ship quantities.

Another option is to see if I can negotiate any additional money off if we combine into one big order. I am thinking more of doing this on when they get the 92fs's in, rather than doing it now on the GP100s.

This order will probably take place in two weeks, so if you are interested, post in this thread. If it is a maybe, that is OK, I will confirm with you before I order. If it will save any money, we can ship it all to one FFL, and do a FFL to FFL transfer. I have talked to one FFL about this already, and he has agreed to do it.

So here it is, it says Tulsa, but if anyone from OKC wants in, that is OK, we will sort it out and make it work.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gillman did they ever say how much the 92fs's were? And I'll probably be down to order another one or two.

They would not quote me a price until they got them in. I was talking to Bill, the owner, and he said probably about 2-3 weeks. He took my cell number down and said he would call us when they first came in. I will post it when I get the info and see what kind of brackets we can get on quantities. I have already heard from several, and I think we could buy 20 pretty easy, and that is without really trying.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess that we could all have a worse addiction than firearms.

+1 to the following:

I'm probably in as well. Hate to pass up a great deal.

I also sent Julie an e-mail asking about the H&K USP .40s that were referenced in an e-mail from the original group buy. I will post anything exciting that I hear back on this.

:fullauto:

Latest posts

Top Bottom