Looking for a place for firearms re-qual

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.J.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an officer with the small Medford police dept. (north-central OK). We have no place to shoot, but due to the new mandatory re-qualification rules with CLEET, I'm looking for a friendly department not too far away that would allow us (3 officers) to qualify with them. We can supply our own targets, and, of course ammo. Driving distance for us would be Blackwell, Ponca, Enid, and Alva, or somewhere near there. Thanks...aj

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
can you qualify with the SO? or maybe with blackwell or enid? i know two of the blackwell officers, both are nice guys and we used to have some enid officers on this board.... i think both of those departments would be happy to assist you...

A.J.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's kinda the purpose of this thread, Chris. I don't know any officers in those departments, but if any of them are members of this forum, I was kinda hoping they would extend us an invitation. As for our SO, one of the deputies is a firearms instructor, and managed late in the year to set up a re-qual for everybody, but I don't want to have to depend on him. It would be simpler if one of the local departments would just let us run through the course when they do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom