Dove Hunt On Sunday at Ft. Gibson WMA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reagorfu

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going out to Ft. Gibson's WMA on sunday morning at around 6:30am. Just wondering if anyone else in the Tulsa area would want to go. Everyone I know around here doesn't hunt or can't go on a sunday (my wife would rather I be with her in church too, but there is plenty of time for that between the second week in april- september). Anyhow, I am going to the northern most point, West of 69 on rd 650/county line rd. right after you turn onto road 650, it will be on the right side of the road just before the cut maze field. hope some of you will be able to make it out.

reagorfu

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
have you scouted that and is it holding any birds?The last time I hunted that field there were 10x more hunters than birds.
There were some birds out there, I am not sure about the hunters. I figured If I went there on a sunday that it would not be that crowded. I am kinda used to hunting on public land now, and I have almost always had another car or two pull up right by mine after i start out. Its sad, but I guess some folks don't know how to spread out, and if they hear you shooting too much, they come closer. haha. If you know a better spot, and you don't mind giving it up on a public forum, I'll head that way. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom