Has anyone shot or does anyone have a .325 WSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specialop24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I were discussing possibly getting a .325 WSM and we were wondering if anyone has one? I haven't found any real trustworthy reviews yet so I thought I would ask the experts.... The wife is wondering about the recoil cause she is about 100lbs soaken wet and wants to kill bambi this year. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks to all.

specialop24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right on. She wants good knock down power for the deer, not for her. What do y'all recommend? .270 has been mentioned alot. Just looking for outside opinions.

specialop24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok that accually sounds good to both of us. She is still very stuck on a .325 though. Has anyone fired one? I like the 7mm-08 idea too though. Never fired a 7x57. Now I have a new mission too. Thanks again.

specialop24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think thats where her interest lies. She has shot many of the large caliber rifles. Very well in fact. But she is looking for something she just hasn't found yet and she is REALLY thinking the .325 might be it. Just gotta talk to someone who has or has fired one before we go drop a lot of cash. I will actually still be looking in the 7mm range as well as that 7x57 stated before.

Diggerman

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, she must be something! That's great she can handle the larger guns. I shoot a 300 WSM and think its a great caliber. It was a little stout kicking for me til I installed a Sims recoil pad, now much better.:woohoo1:

Latest posts

Top Bottom