IDPA Nationals work party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Attention all Safety Officers. we will need all of your help tomorrow with final prep for the nationals. Be there at 8:30 so we can really nail this down.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd previously mentioned to DC early this week that Oil Capital would have "toys and tricks" opportunity for shooters after our main match this Saturday.

If any of those setting up want to come enjoy that special opportunity at Oil Capital (after you've worked on some Nationals stages), you are welcome.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd previously mentioned to DC early this week that Oil Capital would have "toys and tricks" opportunity for shooters after our main match this Saturday.

If any of those setting up want to come enjoy that special opportunity at Oil Capital (after you've worked on some Nationals stages), you are welcome.

thanks Jack, that is very nice of you to offer that. i am sure some folks will take advantage. we appreciate your efforts for this.

nicolia_young-gun2115

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once again, the match was a joy to work thanks to the hard work of Curt, Jerry, and Robert. Thanks you three, i truly enjoyed myself. Thanks to everyone out there for making my birthday absolutely unforgettable! If i can rouse myself out of bed in the morning, im going to try and shoot the steel challenge at Oil Capt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom