Anybody else find any good deals at the gun show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.theman

Marksman
Reaction score
Went to the gun show in T town today and picked up a Kel-Tec PF9 new for $280 out the door :w000t:. Saw some other good deals around and saw some stuff that was just priced insanely high. Most of the 380 ammo was crazy high anywhere from $38 to $50 per 50 rounds :screwy:.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought about going but knew I'd just spend $ I don't want to spend right now. So I'll live vicariously through those that went and got cool stuff for a great deal.

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the gun show in T town today and picked up a Kel-Tec PF9 new for $280 out the door :w000t:. Saw some other good deals around and saw some stuff that was just priced insanely high. Most of the 380 ammo was crazy high anywhere from $38 to $50 per 50 rounds :screwy:.

yea thats how the ammo is selling on the internet now too. when i find it for under $20 i get it for sure

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went on Sat. I have found very few good deals on ammo or guns. I don't see how the guys are moving product at these prices. Most of my deals come from people walking around with guns to sell. I sold my sks Sat to guy that knew what a type 56 was. We settled on a fair price, did it right in front of "gun dealer" that had just told me, the gun wasn't worth 200. Some good guys out there, but alot of bad "experts" are showing up.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well... I picked up my new Nighthawk Custom 1911... then I had to come home and explain myself to the wife.

:)

Wouldn't say it was a great deal, but it was on par.

I will say, I took my RRA Varminter AR-15 to sale, but I really didn't have many people asking about it, which is a first since time obama was elected.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I saw a few fair deals on stuff, ammo was priced from only a little too high to "Are your freaking high?"
I was kind of looking for some Winchester USA personal protection ammo in .45 ACP saw it from $30 to $50 for a box of 50. On one long group of tables I saw it from $32 to $50 in a stretch of about 25 paces.
Saw some really are guns. Had to be really rare or made out of gold at those prices. Saw a run of the mill Marlin 336 with birch stock priced at $500 and it wasn't in new and didn't come with the box.
Saw RIA 1911's like the one I just paid $400 for priced from $389 to $575.

Latest posts

Top Bottom