hello friends, I am new to your forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OfficerFredStanley

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello there fellow gun owners. My name is Fred Stanley. I am new to your forum and wanted to introduce myself and also give some information I have recently found. I am a Police Officer in the great state of Texas. I have been helping to keep our streets safe for over 30 years now.

Although I am a veteran gun owner and user, my wife is not. I recently had some trigger work done by a company here in Texas called Actions By T. The owner was extremely knowledgable and I was shocked at how much I did not know. He directed me to his video section thinking perhaps he had a video perfect for my wife. I was directed to his website www.actionsbyt.com and then to his video section. To date, my wife and I have purchased 5 of his dvd instructional videos. After recieving his "Handguns for Women" DVD I must say I was so impressed with the amount of knowledge and the ease of understanding I had to order more. If you dont know this company I strongly suggest checking it out. Their video selection has taught me more in 1 hour than I have learned in 30 years and I strongly suggest them. Additionally, he has videos on Concealed Carry and preparing your handgun for street carry.

Im very happy to be a part of your forum and I welcome all replies. God Speed.

Fred

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA Fred, Teddy doesn't seem to be short on confidence,

[from his website]

Teddy is the only Pistolsmith in North America who just does Internal Action Work on over 100 different models of handguns. He has no competition, because there is no competition. Teddy is in a league of his own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom