We are a new "gun based" pawn shop w/ ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freedompawn09

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My partner and i just opened up Freedom Pawn on the north side of OKC about 6 weeks ago and we just got our FFL on monday. We are looking hard for a good wholesaler of handguns and long guns. Anybody know one?? And we are looking to increase our gun stock from anyone wanting to sell. We would have been named Freedom Pawn and Gun if uncle sam wasn't so shy about throwing an FFL our way. But we have it now and want to handle as many guns as possible. My partner and i are pretty much obsessed with all kinds of guns and love it when people stop by just to show us a treasure. So, any ideas out there for beefing up our stock?

Thanks,
Dan and Ryan

Freedom Pawn 470-1000
7936 N. MacArthur

freedompawn09

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are a couple blocks north of the NW Expressway on MacArthur. We are next to Al's Bicycles and Jimmys Egg. I also wanted to say that I am not just getting on here to try and sell guns. Believe or not. LOL. I like this site alot. A friend of mine told me about the big GP100 deal and I stared looking around and i really like it. I will try and keep my post numbers up.

thanks

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
we need more p-shops on the north side.i work afternoons so i'll drop in and check it out.BTW,welcome
p.s. got anything interesting right now?

freedompawn09

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are thinking $20 for transfers? We want to be the cheapest, i think thats close? I rarely bought off the web before i started working in the pawn industry so its been years since i had an FFL recieve for me. We have some smith wheel guns and some lower end semi's. I dont want to break any rules so i dont think i should say anymore about that.

Freedom isnt Free!!!!!!!!!

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a FYI.......but $20 is a ways from the cheapest. I think some of the board sponsors do it for about half or less. My guy does mine for me at $10 and he does all the phone calls and stuff to take care of me when I buy out of state.

No offense, just letting you know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom