Civilian Marksmanship Program Clubs in Tulsa Area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just researching the Civilian Marksmanship Program and was wondering if there are any Tulsa area gun clubs that are CMP-affiliated. I want to get in on some of those CMP Garands. It that's a scam or a waste of time, please let me know.

I saw Tri-City Gun Club offers the program, but am hoping for one a little closer to Broken Arrow.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely not a scam or a waste of time. If you're looking for a shooter-grade M1, the CMP's offerings are the best bang for the buck, no pun intended. Their collector-grade M1's are a great deal too, but read the fine print about what kind of stocks they can come with. You'd be hard pressed to find a better deal - just Google it, and you'll see what I mean. Lots of stories of very satisfied CMP customers.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also in the fine print you have to mail everything in. It took me weeks to get my CMP M1 Carbine. BUT it was well worth the paperwork and wait. It is the best bang for the buck. You can't go wrong. Be sure you place an order for ammo at the same time that you buy your rifle.
CHEERS

Latest posts

Top Bottom