Cheap Good Quality AR Lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to pass along an email that I got from LCW. Nice lowers, this is the only way that I know of to get a LMT stripped lower. They are roll marked LCW, but are made by LMT. The cheaper ones are made by Superior, but I would stay away from them, especially for the $10 difference.

Customer #: xxxxxxxx

Dear xxxx Gillman:

LCW Stripped Lower Receiver Blowout Sale! Get your lowers now at this unbelievable low price.

LCW Marked LMT Lowers $85
LCW Marked Superior Lowers $75

Pistol, LE and Full Auto marked lowers available for an additional $65.

Call us at 800-830-6677 to order.

No international orders. Lowers must be shipped to an FFL dealer.

Lauer Custom Weaponry
3601 129th St.
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
www.lauerweaponry.com

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you guys are serious. I will call and see if we can at least save on some shipping. I doubt we will get any better price break.

Really, unless you are wanting several, or just want a LMT, I think Martin has some for around $100, which is what you will have in these after the transfer.

Tulsa guys, this would be a good deal, and these are nice lowers.......

Just let me know.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And it looks like for a few bucks more you can buy a complete lower with DPMS kit installed for $139.

https://surplusammo.com/index.php?m...id=503&zenid=8dfab254bf5539345f81f19f3cdf5f80

That is a pretty darn good deal. I built a dissipator on an Aero lower and really like it. It has the Pictogram Safe/Fire markings without the full auto position which I also like.

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is more great cheap lowers and such.........

We currently have AA15 lower receiver on sale for $100. With a purchase of 5 or more they are $85.

We also have some receivers on super low price clearance sale.

We have 4 with errors in the laser engraving. 100% otherwise, just something wrong with the image/text/whatever. These are available for $70 (Part number BL1, BL2, BL3 and BL4)

1 pistol receiver with the words "REGISTERED PISTOL" double lasered our of alignment. Looks like a coin that got double struck. $70. (Part number BL5)

1 receiver with no engraving at all but a "Broken Ear" The trigger guard is in place and the broken piece is there and all you can really see is a thin sliver line. However, make no mistake, the ear is completely broken, it just happens to fit back really nice. Perfect for somebody wanting to use a Magpul MIAD or the new Starke grip. $70. Add a Stark grip for $15. (Part number BE1)

1 receiver with LPK installed and errant laser marking. Otherwise 100% perfect. $130. (Part number BL6)

Rules:

#1 No pictures available of the bad engraving. There is noting vulgar or anything, just whatever is on it is not perfect.
#2 No picture of the "broken ear" it is as described.
#3 Buy any 2 or more and take an additional $5 off #2,3,4,5. No additional discount.
#4 Shipping is $9.50 for one, $3.00 for each additional.
#5 First come first served. No reservations.
#6 You are welcome to use a credit card. no additional charge for this sale.
#7 Order these by EMAIL ONLY. The email time/date will be used to determine first in line. ALL orders MUST be placed using the Anvil Order Form
#8 All orders will be available for shipping immediately after getting your FFL.
#9 USE THE PART NUMBER AS NOTED ABOVE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.
#10 These are sold "AS IS". returnable/refundable ONLY if there is a dimensional or safety problem with the receiver.

That is it.... Happy ordering! [:)]

Jon Kruger
President, Anvil Arms LLC

Latest posts

Top Bottom