Where to buy ammo boxes in Muskogee/Tulsa area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ack

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to buy some boxes for ammo storage. I'm looking for the metal army surplus kind with air tight rubber seals. Can anyone recommend a store around Muskogee or Tulsa that carries them for a reasonable price? If not, anywhere to buy them online without paying super high shipping fees?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
academy sports? dongs? never been to ops, but seems they should carry them? don't you all got a bass pro over there? sorry didn't read the whole post and realized you need ammo cans. Take a road trip and get them from Mas gunworks on here. Might try a tractor supply store (they are called that) or atwoods if you all have one. academy might have something like that periodicly. I think they shut down all the surplus stores over there when I lived there in the 90's

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No for Academy and Bass Pro. I bought some at the BA Atwoods about a year ago and should have bought every one they had. Haven't seen them there since. There is that surplus store on Memorial. They may have some.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surplus store on Memorial always has cans in stock, but are almost always dirty and rusty.

Last time I needed some I drove up to OKC and got some pristine ones from Brigadoons.

Atwood buys them as a random seasonal item. I haven't seen any since last year. But it was about this time last year they showed up, so who knows maybe they will again this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom