Hunting in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have lived here for over 20 years and have never hunted Oklahoma. Is there any place in Oklahoma that will allow you to varmit hunt without having to pay a fortune.

I am from Arizona where paying to go hunting was unheard of. Just go and have fun. Of course there was so much government land it was never a problem. So what do you guys do around here to just kill a few prarie dogs or something like that?????

Thanks Mark

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Penman53 it is illegal to shoot them on public land and most of the places people have to shoot on keep it to themselves.There are places to shoot in the panhandle if you go and knock on some doors.I have been shooting out there for years and have never had to pay.It was actually very easy for me to get access when I first went out there.
Where are you from in AZ? I went on a bear hunt out there 3 years ago and will be going back in a couple of weeks.You are right about the public land out there.It's nothing like that here.

Scott

Latest posts

Top Bottom