Heads Up: AR-15 CMGG Stainless .22 Conversion CHEAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked around and didn't see it posted up here yet but CDNN is selling the CMGG stainless 22lr conversion kits with an extra magazine (2 total) for $189.99. Best deal I've seen especially for stainless. These should be a ton smoother than the parkerized ones, and if they aren't...you can polish them. Plus they give you a pair of free range glasses and swiss army knife. Shipping is about 8 bucks and you can order as much as you want and shipping doesn't go up. Here's the link:
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ar22stcokitw.html

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just got it in the mail yesterday. looks great, like it can take some abuse. at first, it wouldn't eject the cases. i noticed the ejector had a couple small burrs on it from machining so i filed them off. now it kicks them out very well. the sale's still going on.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no prob man, did you get it to properly eject any rounds yet? i read that it's really not uncommon for the conversion kits to have that problem. looks like most people just do the same thing i did with a file. hope it works well for you, seemed like an awesome deal to me even with the very fixable problem.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm I never thought about doing it this way, I always thought it would be better to get a dedacated .22LR upper for an AR but then again the bullets are the same size jsut moving slower.

But my question is would it foul up the gas system with gunk the same way it sticks up .22 rifles?

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
from what i hear, people don't have any problems if they shoot a 5.56 or .223 round after every couple hundred .22 rounds. supposed to clean out the gas system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom